Saturday, February 23, 2008

Episode 32: "The Afterword" (+) [SEASON EPILOGUE]

Everyone, thank you so much for reading this semester. All of your comments, your e-mails, your phone calls, your packages, your Facebook messages and your general goodwill have meant so much to me. I'm grateful that you all have been so wonderful about keeping in touch and showing such an amazing amount of love from across the Atlantic. Thanks again for reading. I'm touched that so many of you have put in the time to see how I'm doing.

I'm taking a small break from the blog to get acquainted with my new semester, but I'll be back in March with more entries--and I'll try to be more consistent this time around. Here's the link for "Season Two" of my time here:


And below is an extra word via video to all of you, from the beginning of my winter break.


Video Epilogue

I appreciate every form of outreach you've shown me, big or small. You guys are amazing, and I look forward to sharing the rest of my time here with you.


All the best.

Shalom,
Eric

4 comments:

david santos said...

Hello, Eric!
Excellent photos!
Thank you.

Emily said...

Hi Eric! Thanks for posting so faithfully - it's great to get so many updates on your life. I can't wait to hear how the new roommates/semester/life is treating you. Miss you!

Best of luck,
Emily

Johnny Kosher said...

And Im back. check it out.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.